A lot is being said and written about the Indian film industry, especially Bollywood, for the last few months. The tragic demise of Sushant Singh Rajput led to an intense social media tirade against the Hindi film industry and its stars.
In a latest interview, popular Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari lamented the sorry state of affairs prevailing over the film industry. She said that it’s sad to see the film industry becoming a soft target.”If we speak about a relevant issue and if we use one wrong word, everybody bounces on that person. And if we don’t speak, everybody bounces on the person. How come everything became the film industry’s responsibility? It’s not fair,” Aditi said.
The V actress further added that so many stars have been doing so much good work to help people even during the pandemic. “But all the good work has been put on the backburner and the moment there’s something negative, people will be only talking about that. I wish people concentrated more on the positive rather than revel in the negative,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?