Off late, there have been several cases of reports stating that a drug mafia being run in the Telugu film industry by some criminals who are also actors. Today, some big wigs of the industry like Suresh Babu, Allu Aravind, and Srikanth spoke about these reports.
Speaking to the press, Allu Aravind said that they have a clear list of all those who are involved in such activities and cops are clearly tracking their moves. The ace producer also warned such people that they are spoiling Telugu film industry’s name and also hurting their families big time and should stop all these illegal activities at once.
This is the first time that the industry has spoken up and many feel that it is the time right time to warn those who are involved in all these activities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?
- This young director to helm Asuran’s Telugu remake?
- Veteran actor Vijay Chander appointed APFTDC Chairman
- Popular singer unwell