Off late, there have been several cases of reports stating that a drug mafia being run in the Telugu film industry by some criminals who are also actors. Today, some big wigs of the industry like Suresh Babu, Allu Aravind, and Srikanth spoke about these reports.
Speaking to the press, Allu Aravind said that they have a clear list of all those who are involved in such activities and cops are clearly tracking their moves. The ace producer also warned such people that they are spoiling Telugu film industry’s name and also hurting their families big time and should stop all these illegal activities at once.
This is the first time that the industry has spoken up and many feel that it is the time right time to warn those who are involved in all these activities.
- After romance, Sudheer Babu returns to mass characters
- In a first, Rajamouli tells people to watch this movie
- Pandem Kodi 2 wraps up its shoot
- Now, third biopic on Jayalalithaa announced
- Date locked for Sarkar’s teaser?