The lockdown has been extended till the 17th of May and there are some green zones where life has come back to normalcy. So, the news is that the government of Telangana has decided to give permission to hold pending film shoots and post-production works from June onwards.
Some of the key post-production works that have been kept pending can be started from June but strick social distancing should be done to accomplish these tasks.
Film works in the state of Kerala have already started. The theaters are going to remain shut until July is the talk in Telangana. We need to wait and see what is going to happen next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date