Speculation is rife about the Film Industry’s active shift to Seemandhra. But one man who is considered a close associate of Chandra Babu Naidu has quashed the rumours, stating that Hyderabad is going to remain a favoured destination for Films of all languages.
The man in question is Murali Mohan and he made this statement today. “The film Industry will not move out of Hyderabad. There is so much infrastructure here and it will not be feasible. Moreover, CM KCR has assured us of full co-operation. We will also develop infrastructure in cities like Vizag, for the benefit of filmmakers”, he said.
Murali Mohan is the MP of Rajahmundry and he is from the TDP, so his statements must be taken seriously. Looks like Chandra Babu Naidu is keen on creating a favourable impression in Telangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out
- Problems continue for Boyapati-Balayya film
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?