The Film Employees Federation of Kerala (FEFKA) has kicked off a new initiative to end fake casting calls and save gullible aspiring women and transgender actors. FEFKA released a short film featuring rising young actress Anna Ben with Malayalam stalwart actor Mohanlal’s voice-over.
FEFKA has urged young woman aspirants to be more cautious while responding to casting calls. If found any shady motives, actresses are urged to call up the numbers given in the awareness video. The entire Malayalam film industry has joined hands in this massive mission to protect its female actors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal