We had recently reported that apart from RGV, another Telugu filmmaker Kethireddy Jagadishwar Reddy announced that he would be making a film on NT Rama Rao and Lakshmi Parvati. In fact, he even launched the film recently at NTR Ghat in Hyderabad and revealed that the film has been titled as Lakshmi’s Veeragrandham.
For the past few days, a rumour has been doing the rounds that a Bollywood actress would be playing the lead role in this film, and Kethireddy himself is believed to have said that he will sign up Raai Laxmi to play this role.
Meanwhile, Raai Laxmi, who’s awaiting the release of her bold romantic drama Julie 2, was quite shocked to hear that her name has been linked to this project. It turns out that she hasn’t been approached for the film and she is clueless about all the drama that’s happening here in Telugu film industry about NTR’s multiple biopics.
Articles that might interest you:
- AP, TG governments must support upcoming movies: Balakrishna
- Suresh Babu opens up on ticket rates and theatres business decline
- No actor can match Balayya sir’s dialogue delivery: Allu Arjun
- Bollywood’s biggest stars to do a multi-starrer?
- Balayya Babu is an atom bomb: Rajamouli
- All set for arrival of Bheemla Nayak’s trailer