2019 was a special year for many heroes but NTR did not have any release this year. But this did not stop him from being in the news this year.
Right from bagging the film RRR to doing some crazy Ad’s he was always in the discussion in social media. A little glimpse of his from the film RRR was out making him the topic of discussion.
Fans are super happy with NTR and as the decade has come to an end, they are terming him the hero of the decade on social media. NTR has had a superb last ten years and has only seen great success as a hero.
He has become close to his fans and strikes a superb balance between personal and professional relationships. So, release or no release, fans and industry people say that NTR is always a superstar in his own right.
Articles that might interest you:
- Skylab will be a sure shot hit – Nithya Menen
- AP, TG governments must support upcoming movies: Balakrishna
- Suresh Babu opens up on ticket rates and theatres business decline
- No actor can match Balayya sir’s dialogue delivery: Allu Arjun
- Bollywood’s biggest stars to do a multi-starrer?
- Balayya Babu is an atom bomb: Rajamouli