Telugu film shootings were halted from 21st to 24th due to the 100 Years of Indian Cinema celebrations in Chennai. Shootings will resume from tomorrow and the industry will once again thrive with activity. All the artistes and technicians are expected to be back in Hyderabad by tomorrow.
S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ will resume shooting from tomorrow. Prabhas will take part in the shoot along with Rana Daggubati and other key members of the star cast. Nithiin’s ‘Heart Attack’ will also be shot in Hyderabad for 2- 3 days, before the production team leaves for Europe for a long schedule.
Apart from these two films, many other film units will also resume work from tomorrow.
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love
- Malayalam star’s mega budget film on Lord Ayyappa to release in Telugu