Very soon, leading Tollywood stars and MLAs from all the political parties in the two Telugu states will be taking part in a cricket match. The newly elected President of Film Federation of India (FFl) C Kalyan revealed that he will meet with senior stars like Venkatesh and Nagarjuna and both the CMs of the Telugu states to finalise a date for the cricket matches.
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer