Very soon, leading Tollywood stars and MLAs from all the political parties in the two Telugu states will be taking part in a cricket match. The newly elected President of Film Federation of India (FFl) C Kalyan revealed that he will meet with senior stars like Venkatesh and Nagarjuna and both the CMs of the Telugu states to finalise a date for the cricket matches.
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club