A retired government servant named Lakshmamma from Khammam has been striving hard to construct a new building for an old-age home, which she has been running since several years. Post her retirement, Lakshmamma has been finding it tough to manage the old-age home on her pension.
Knowing about her plight, anchor Suma took the responsibility of raising funds for the building’s construction and got contributions from stars like Pawan Kalyan, Prabhas, Ali, Shyam Prasad Reddy, Lakshmi Manchu and many others.
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Mahesh-Sukumar film genre locked
- Sankranthi releases’ latest Krishna collections