Recently, we reported that director Harish Shankar is filming a special song celebrating the poets of Telangana. This song, featuring Sai Dharam Tej and Eesha Rebba, is for the soon to be commenced World Telugu Conference.
But there are more film stars who are chipping in for this prestigious global summit on Telugu language that begins on December 15 in Hyderabad. Two other noted directors from Telangana, Vamshi Paidipally and Nandini Reddy, too, are coming up with their songs for Prapancha Telugu Mahasabhalu event.
While Vamshi Paidipally’s Holi song features young stars Vijay Deverakonda and Mehreen, Nandini Reddy will showcase the legacy of the Bathukamma festival. Nandini’s song stars Regina Cassandra and Malavika Nair. All these songs will be premiered at the event and also aired on TV and social media platforms.
- Geetha Arts to make a film with talented hero?
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video