A long list of Telugu film stars took part in the ambitious Swachh Hyderabad mission initiated by the Telangana government. In a cleanliness event organized by the government authorities, several senior and young stars along with filmmakers and technicians participated enthusiastically and vouched for a clean and green Hyderabad.
Stars like Venkatesh, K Raghavendra Rao, Rajendra Prasad, Rajasekhar and Jeevitha, Rana, Rakul, Sundeep Kishan, Trivikram Srinivas, Surender Rddy, Tanikella Bharani and many others participated in the cleanliness drive.
The Swachh Hyderabad campaign was launched by CM KCR yesterday and it will continue till the 20th of May.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas