A long list of Telugu film stars will be participating in the ambitious ‘Swachch Hyderabad’ mission initiated by the Telangana government. Inspired by the central government’s ‘Swachch Bharat’ campaign, the Swachch Hyderabad campaign aims to clean up Hyderabad and make it on e of the cleanest metros in the country.
Already, the Telangana government approached popular film stars Mahesh Babu and Nagarjuna to lend their support for this cleanliness drive. Now, leading producers D Suresh Babu, C Kalyan, Kodandaramireddy and Sivakrishna met the state’s Minister for Home and Cinematography, Talasani Srinivas Yadav, and pledged film industry’s support to the mission.
The cleanliness drive will take place between 16th to 20th of this month
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki girl all set for Kannada debut
- Sai Dharam Tej to team up with Tamil director?
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?
- Pooja Hegde’s only condition to her directors
- SRK trolled for teaming up with star director accused in #MeToo
- Mahesh Babu addresses key issue