A long list of Telugu film stars will be participating in the ambitious ‘Swachch Hyderabad’ mission initiated by the Telangana government. Inspired by the central government’s ‘Swachch Bharat’ campaign, the Swachch Hyderabad campaign aims to clean up Hyderabad and make it on e of the cleanest metros in the country.
Already, the Telangana government approached popular film stars Mahesh Babu and Nagarjuna to lend their support for this cleanliness drive. Now, leading producers D Suresh Babu, C Kalyan, Kodandaramireddy and Sivakrishna met the state’s Minister for Home and Cinematography, Talasani Srinivas Yadav, and pledged film industry’s support to the mission.
The cleanliness drive will take place between 16th to 20th of this month
Articles that might interest you:
- Guess : Who is this young sensation
- Sukumar in talks with yesteryear star heroine for Pushpa?
- Mahesh’s look to be quite special in Sarkaru Vari Paata
- Saaho director Sujeeth to get engaged soon
- Cute video: Sitara practices classical dance in a Paris hotel
- After Allu Arjun, popular Malayalam star to act with Prabhas and NTR?