In this section, we at 123telugu will give our readers some interesting info about Indian films. Be it the actors, technicians, iconic scenes, action, making, box office, and music, we will ask you a question related to it.
Today’s question is about the Hindi classic Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. The film put Shahrukh Khan on to the top level in Bollywood. But not many know that he was not the first choice to play the hero. Who was that actor that director Aditya Chopra had in mind? Answer the question in the comments section below and we will reveal the right answer later in the evening.
The right answer is none other than Saif Ali Khan. Aditya Chopra had Sai Ali Khan, the new kid on the block then as the hero but his sad and legendary director Yash Chopra suggested Shahrukh”s name and the rest is history now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who rejected Stephen Speilberg’s film?