Following the forgettable result of his previous film, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, director Boyapati Srinu is leaving no stone unturned to bounce back with a solid hit with next film. Srinu is currently busy giving finishing touches to the script for his soon-to-commence film starring Balakrishna.
This morning, Boyapati Srinu was in Tirupati to offer special prayers. Interacting with the local media on the sidelines of his visit, Srinu said that his film with Balayya will be a sureshot hit like their previous two films, Simha and Legend. He further said that the project will be going on floors very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat