Following the forgettable result of his previous film, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, director Boyapati Srinu is leaving no stone unturned to bounce back with a solid hit with next film. Srinu is currently busy giving finishing touches to the script for his soon-to-commence film starring Balakrishna.
This morning, Boyapati Srinu was in Tirupati to offer special prayers. Interacting with the local media on the sidelines of his visit, Srinu said that his film with Balayya will be a sureshot hit like their previous two films, Simha and Legend. He further said that the project will be going on floors very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date