Filmfare Awards have always been special for many reasons. It is the oldest Indian award and all the stars consider it quite prestigious. The 62nd Filmafare Awards South were held in a grand manner in Chennai last night and many stars attended this mega event.
While Allu Arjun won his well deserved best actor award for Race Gurram, his co-star in the film, Shruthi Haasan won the best actress honour. This award came in as a huge shock as everyone was expecting Samantha to win it for her role in Manam.
A sudden backslash started and Samanta’s fans expressed their disappointment in various social platforms. This is the first time that Filmafare Awards South has been drawn in for such controversy.
We congratulate Shruthi Haasan for her award and leave it for your imagination as to who should have been the actual winner.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad