It is well known that due to the Corona lockdown, the film industry is completely under shut down from the past forty days. This has hit the mid-range films and small screen big-time as the shootings were stalled overnight.
As PM Modi extended the lockdown to May 3rd, all the makers are expecting relaxation for the film and TV shooting post-May 3rd. News is also that the Producers Council is even planning to write a letter to the central government regarding the issues they are facing due to lockdown.
Will Modi’s government consider the problems of filmmakers and allow shooting? Needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?