It is well known that due to the Corona lockdown, the film industry is completely under shut down from the past forty days. This has hit the mid-range films and small screen big-time as the shootings were stalled overnight.
As PM Modi extended the lockdown to May 3rd, all the makers are expecting relaxation for the film and TV shooting post-May 3rd. News is also that the Producers Council is even planning to write a letter to the central government regarding the issues they are facing due to lockdown.
Will Modi’s government consider the problems of filmmakers and allow shooting? Needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Writer Padmabhushan comes up with a sweet surprise
- Official: Samantha’s Shaakuntalam postponed indefinitely
- Venue locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s VBVK trailer launch
- Official: Vishwaksen’s Dhamki postponed indefinitely
- Kantara’s English version to be premiered on this date
- Interesting update on star hero’s long-delayed movie