Mumbai girl Ritika Singh, an accomplished kickboxer and mixed martial arts artist, made an explosive silver screen debut with Madhavan starrer Saala Khadoos. Ritika went on to win national award for her fiery performance.
Saala Khadoos was later remade in Telugu as Guru, with Venkatesh reprising Madhavan’s role and Ritika reprising herself. In her latest media interaction, Ritika, despite enjoying so much adulation and stardom, said that she still hasn’t lost her passion for kickboxing.
“I really do not know if films will be permanent in my future, but I’m sure that kickboxing will be my passion throughoutmy life,” said the young beauty, who further added that she still practices kickboxing and martial arts everyday.
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film
- Star hero as chief guest for Mr. Majnu pre-release event
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition