Mega Powerstar Ram Charan had joined hands with director Sukumar for the first time and the result is a period village drama, titled Rangasthalam 1985. The film went on floors in April last year. Finally, after nearly 11 months of shooting and living his Chitti Babu character, Charan has wrapped up his part for Rangasthalam.
Rangasthalam will be a special film for Ram Charan as he will be seen in a realistic village youth’s role for the first time in his career. Also, Charan kept aside his star status for the movie as he will be seen as a hearing impaired man. Fans are eager to see Charan’s makeover in Sukumar’s presentation.
Rangasthalam’s pre-release event will be held on March 18. The movie will hit the screens on March 30. Samantha is the film’s leading lady. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled the movie, which has its music scored by Devi Sri Prasad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?