Mega Powerstar Ram Charan had joined hands with director Sukumar for the first time and the result is a period village drama, titled Rangasthalam 1985. The film went on floors in April last year. Finally, after nearly 11 months of shooting and living his Chitti Babu character, Charan has wrapped up his part for Rangasthalam.
Rangasthalam will be a special film for Ram Charan as he will be seen in a realistic village youth’s role for the first time in his career. Also, Charan kept aside his star status for the movie as he will be seen as a hearing impaired man. Fans are eager to see Charan’s makeover in Sukumar’s presentation.
Rangasthalam’s pre-release event will be held on March 18. The movie will hit the screens on March 30. Samantha is the film’s leading lady. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled the movie, which has its music scored by Devi Sri Prasad.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award