Venkatesh and Varun Tej paired with Tamannaah and Mehreen Pirzada respectively for Anil Ravipudi’s hilarious comedy entertainer, F2, a couple of years ago. Since then, the film’s sequel, F3, is being eagerly awaited by fans and trade circles.
F3 was supposed to go on floors in mid 2020. However, the Coronavirus pandemic has disrupted the makers’ plans to take the project to sets. But finally, F3 will be going on floors from December 14. The makers are currently busy with the pre-production formalities.
Anil assured that F3 will offer double entertainment than its predecessor. Another star hero will join the project for a key role. Dil Raju is bankrolling the project. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Tandav – Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Revealed- Vijay Deverakonda-Puri Jagannadh film titled Liger
- Varun Tej remembers the greatest boxer of all time Muhammad Ali