But the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles reveal that Trisha has been roped in to play Aravind Swami’s love interest in this sequel. This film will be directed by Nirmal Kumar and produced by Manobala. Sathuranga Vettai 2 also stars Nasser in a pivotal role.
While the first part dealt with scams in villages, the sequel will centre around cyber crimes and high-profile criminals who use technology to loot middle-class people’s money.
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak