Vijay Devarakonda is keenly awaiting Geetha Govindam’s release. He has already begun shooting for Dear Comrade. And from September, Vijay will be joining hands with MMIRR’s director Kranthi Madhav for an intense romantic drama. Senior producer KS Ramarao will be bankrolling the project.
For the last few months, both Kranthi Madhav and KS Rama Rao have been frantically searching for the actress who will play the female lead’s part. The heroine’s role is performance oriented and is on par with that of hero’s and thus casting the right actress was crucial. But finally, the makers have roped in young beauty Raashi Khanna for the part. An official announcement is awaited.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion