Ending months long suspense, young hero Naga Chaitanya has finally given his nod to the makers of Mahanati. Chay has reportedly agreed to play the role of his legendary grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in the much-awaited biopic on legendary Telugu heroine Savitri.
Apparently, Chay has allotted two days (March 14, 15) to wrap up his part. Chay will share screen space with the film’s leading lady Keerthi Suresh, who is reprising the legendary Savitri in the movie. On the other hand, Mahanati’s makers are planning to digitally insert a few scenes featuring Savitri and legendary thespian NT Ramarao from some of their yesteryear classics.
Mahanati is being directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by Swapna and Priyanka Dutt under Vyjayanthi Movies banner. The film’s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by March 21.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari