Finally, after being delayed for several months due to script and budget issues, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s much-awaited hat-trick film has kick-started its shoot this morning. Following the duo’s sentiment, the team has begun the shoot with an action episode under Ram Lakshman’s supervision at Ramoji Film City.
In this yet to be titled film, Balayya is rumored to be playing dual roles and one of them will be of an Aghora’s. Boyapati is determined to score a hat-trick with Balayya after their previous blockbusters, Simba and Legend. Even though the makers are yet to make a formal announcement, it’s being said that Shriya and Anjali have been roped in to play the female leads in the movie. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa’s OTT release postponed
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali