Finally, NTR, the prestigious biopic on legendary yesteryear actor and former chief minister NT Ramarao, is all set to go on floors from tomorrow in Hyderabad. NTR’s son Nandamuri Balakrishna will be reprising his father in this movie.
NTR will showcase the stalwart thespian’s inspiring rise from his humble beginnings to becoming a Messiah to millions of Telugus. The film will feature a bunch of popular pan-Indian stars.
Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, Bengali star Jisshu Sen Gupta and Bollywood actor Sachin Khedkar essay crucial roles in the movie. NTR will be jointly produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Passionate filmmaker Krish is directing the movie.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club