Finally, NTR, the prestigious biopic on legendary yesteryear actor and former chief minister NT Ramarao, is all set to go on floors from tomorrow in Hyderabad. NTR’s son Nandamuri Balakrishna will be reprising his father in this movie.
NTR will showcase the stalwart thespian’s inspiring rise from his humble beginnings to becoming a Messiah to millions of Telugus. The film will feature a bunch of popular pan-Indian stars.
Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, Bengali star Jisshu Sen Gupta and Bollywood actor Sachin Khedkar essay crucial roles in the movie. NTR will be jointly produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Passionate filmmaker Krish is directing the movie.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites