Finally, NTR, the prestigious biopic on legendary yesteryear actor and former chief minister NT Ramarao, is all set to go on floors from tomorrow in Hyderabad. NTR’s son Nandamuri Balakrishna will be reprising his father in this movie.
NTR will showcase the stalwart thespian’s inspiring rise from his humble beginnings to becoming a Messiah to millions of Telugus. The film will feature a bunch of popular pan-Indian stars.
Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, Bengali star Jisshu Sen Gupta and Bollywood actor Sachin Khedkar essay crucial roles in the movie. NTR will be jointly produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Passionate filmmaker Krish is directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Dhawan’s car meets with a minor accident ahead of his wedding
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next