Finally, after keeping the fans on their toes since last night, Ram Charan has just announced the title of his ongoing village entertainer in Sukumar’s direction. The film has been interestingly titled Rangasthalam 1985.
Going by the title, it looks like the Charan-Sukumar combo is coming up with an intense period drama. Ram Charan has also announced that the film will hit the screens during Sankranthi next year.
Samantha is the film’s leading lady. Prakash Raj, Jagapathi Babu and Aadhi Pinisetty will be seen in important roles. DSP is scoring the music and Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing this high budget entertainer.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims