It is well-known that noted Bollywood heroine Rhea Chakraborty and her brother Showik were arrested by the NCB in connection with the sensational drug case. While Rhea Chakraborty was granted bail a around a month ago, the NCB officers were grilling Showik until recently.
Finally, after repeated attempts, a Mumbai court has granted conditional bail to Showik. Earlier, the NCB had also summoned stars like Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, Shraddha Kapoor, Rakul Preet Singh and Arjun Rampal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sundeep Kishan launches yet another film
- This aspect of Prabhas in Radhe Shyam to be super special
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 wraps up shooting; Aims a festive release
- Prabhas’ Instagram account clocks 6M followers
- Speculations in full swing on Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s release date
- Ravi Teja looks cool in Khiladi’s first glimpse