Since the last one year, there have been numerous speculations around Mahanati, a prestigious biopic based on the life and legacy of the legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri. The makers kept everyone in suspense about the actress who will be reprising Savithri’s role.
This morning, on the occasion of International Women’s Day, actress Samantha, who is essaying a crucial role in the movie, tweeted the teaser poster of Mahanati, which finally revealed the actress who will be playing Savithri, Keerthy Suresh.
Mahanati will be directed by Nag Ashwin, who had made an impressive debut with Yevade Subramanyam a couple of years ago. Swapna Cinema banner will produce this biopic, while Vyjayanthi Movies banner will present it.
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’