Actress Samantha took a long break from shootings after disclosing to her fans that she was diagnosed with Myositis. After several months of treatment, Sam returned to the arclights last month and she began shooting for The Russo Brothers and Raj & DK’s show, Citadel.
Kushi, the breezy romantic comedy featuring Samantha and Vijay Deverakonda, was stalled abruptly following Samantha’s health condition. And the latest updates reveal that Sam will be resuming Kushi from the 8th of March. Furthermore, the makers are said to be in plans to release the film in June.
Kushi is being directed by Shiva Nirvana and produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Hesham Abdul Wahab of the Malayalam superhit Hridayam fame is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food