The organizers of the popular reality game show Bigg Boss Telugu are gearing up for the announcement on the 5th season. Meanwhile, there have been non-stop speculations for the last few weeks that it’s not Nagarjuna but Rana Daggubati who will be hosting the upcoming season.
Needless to say, this buzz on Bigg Boss Telugu 5’s host took everyone by surprise, especially after Nag hosted the 3rd and 4th seasons quite successfully. And in a latest interview, Rana finally ended the speculations on his stint as Bigg Boss host. Rana clarified that he will not be hosting Bigg Boss and that he is happy telling stories in film and OTT platforms.
Rana will soon be seen in the much-awaited period drama, Virata Parvam, in which he co-stars Sai Pallavi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?