While the entire world is getting increasingly dependent on the smartphones, young hero Naga Shaurya is cut away from the rest. The actor never used to carry a mobile phone all these years. But it looks like he has changed his mind finally.
This morning Naga Shaurya took to Twitter and posted a photograph in which he was seen holding a smartphone. “A smartphone in my hand after all these years.. Did I enter a vicious world,? Shaurya wondered.
On the work front, Shaurya faced three back-to-back setbacks in the form of Ammamma Gari Illu, Kanam and the Narthanashala. He is determined to bounce back with his ongoing film, Nari Nari Naduma Murari.
A smartphone in my hand after all these years..
Did I enter a vicious world?🙃 pic.twitter.com/uQvSqfSTRg
— Naga Shaurya (@IamNagashaurya) September 25, 2018
- Rakul shakes a leg with Suriya in Kochi
- Blockbuster film’s producers fight over sharing profits
- Young actor postpones his wedding due to busy schedules
- Rajini fans eagerly waiting for Petta’s teaser
- Telangana Elections (teluguin.com) : Constituency wise electoral results