Balakrishna’s film with Boyapati was launched sometime back but is yet to go on floors. There was a talk that the film was facing budget issues and that is the reason for the delay.
The latest we hear is that all the financial tensions of the film have now been sorted out and very soon, the film will go on the sets. The shoot date will be revealed soon by the makers.
The talk is that Balakrishna will be seen in a slat and pepper look which he is sporting as of now. The film’s other leads and technicians will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film