Balakrishna’s film with Boyapati was launched sometime back but is yet to go on floors. There was a talk that the film was facing budget issues and that is the reason for the delay.
The latest we hear is that all the financial tensions of the film have now been sorted out and very soon, the film will go on the sets. The shoot date will be revealed soon by the makers.
The talk is that Balakrishna will be seen in a slat and pepper look which he is sporting as of now. The film’s other leads and technicians will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Producer issues a strict warning to Trisha
- Bheeshma’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Nears break even mark already
- Exciting buzz on Allu Arjun’s dual avatars in Sukumar’s film
- Bheeshma’s solid run in the US; All set for half-a-million-dollar feat
- Donald Trump tweets Baahubali meme
- Poll : Which of these characters created by Sukumar is your favorite?