The Mumbai Police has filed an FIR against former Bigg Boss contestant and Bollywood actress Gauahar Khan for flouting COVID-19 norms. The Mumbai Police’s official Twitter handle first tweeted, “No ‘Role’ Greater Than Helping Keep Mumbai Safe! FIR has been filed against a Bollywood actor who flouted quarantine rules and went shooting after testing positive for COVID19. We urge citizens to ensure a well deserved climax for the virus.”
Even the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) also tweeted, “No Compromise On City’s Safety! BMC has filed an FIR against a Bollywood actor for non-compliance to COVID19 guidelines on testing positive. The rules apply to all alike and we urge citizens to follow all guidelines and help the city beat the virus.” Within minutes, reports started spreading that it was Gauhar Khan who flouted the rules and put her colleagues’ life at risk.
Gauhar Khan is well known to Telugu audiences for her special song ‘Naa Pere Kanchanamala’ in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Shankar Dada MBBS.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?