According to the latest reports in Bollywood media, an FIR has been filed against star hero Salman Khan’s brothers Sohail Khan and Arbaaz Khan and Sohail’s son Nirvaan Khan. The Mumbai municipal corporation (BMC) today booked the Khan trio for flouting the COVID-19 travel guidelines.
According to the reports, the Khan brothers had landed in Mumbai on 25th December from the UAE. Apparently, they gave bogus endeavor to isolate themselves at Hotel Taj Lands End, but headed to their Bandra residence instead. The BMC then filed an FIR against them for breaking the COVID-19 norms.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s hit film in Oscar race
- This Bollywood star wants to act in Krack remake?
- Chiranjeevi announces Acharya’s teaser time with a hilarious meme
- A1 Express trailer – Ambitious, emotion-filled and masaledar
- Uppena clears confusion- Seals its release date
- Sukumar launches Ardha Shathabdam’s intense and impressive teaser