It looks like Sunny Leone’s stint in Tamil cinema isn’t going to be a smooth one, if the latest reports are anything to go by. The actress, who recently began shooting for her upcoming Tamil-Telugu film in Chennai, has been accused of promoting pornography by a social activist.
According to the latest reports, an activist named Enoch Moses has lodged a complaint against Sunny Leone at the Nazarethpet police station in Chennai. He stated that the actress is promoting pornography which is against the nation’s law. He also added that this will majorly dent the Indian culture and spoil the moral fabric of the society.
It’s ironic that an FIR has been filed against the actress long after she left her previous career. Now, it remains to be seen how this case unfolds or if the police will quash it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number