Genelia’s name has been dragged into a Rs 250 crore land scam in Hyderabad. Six years ago, she had done a photoshoot for a real estate firm which used her pictures on their brochures and hoardings to promote their venture. A person named Tirupataih bought plots from this real estate firm few years ago in the outskirts of Hyderabad since Genelia’s name was used. Since the real estate company never got back to him after taking the money, Tirupataih filed a complaint against Genelia and six other people related to the real estate firm. A Hyderabad court ordered the police to file a FIR against Genelia. No wonder, Genelia is quite upset about this latest development. Her spokesman told a leading newspaper that after the photoshoot, she had no connection whatsoever with the real estate firm.
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success