The first look of Mohankrishna Indraganti’s ‘Ami Tumi’ was unveiled earlier today on the eve of Ugadi. The film stars Srinivas Avasarala, Adivi Sesh and Eesha in lead roles, along with Vennela Kishore.
Incidentally, the film’s principal shooting has been wrapped up already and recently, Mohankrishna stated that after Grahanam, this is the second time that he has completed the film’s shoot in less than 40 days. The whole film has been shot in sync sound to give a realistic feel.
PG Vinda is the cinematographer and the film is expected to be a complete comedy entertainer. The film is currently in post-production phase. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR is releasing in 3D and IMAX
- Balakrishna visits Simhadri Appanna Temple in Simhachalam
- RRR trailer – Mind-Blowing and evokes goosebumps
- RRR: Rajamouli and team to interact with Telugu media today
- RRR’s trailer is one of the longest in recent times