It is well-known that Oscar winning composer AR Rahman is going to make his directorial debut with a Virtual Reality short film titled Le Musk. Yesterday, Rahman unveiled the film’s first look posters much to his fans’ delight.
Interestingly, Rahman himself has penned the film’s story along with his wife Saira Rahman. The movie has been co-produced by Rahman’s YM Movies Productions banner and Canada-based production house Ideal Entertainment.
The prelude of Le Musk will be released on May 10.
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims