Balakrishna is currently working on his 102nd film in senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction. The film has been titled Jai Simha. More than fifty percent of the film’s shoot has been wrapped up already. Jai Simha is slated to hit the theaters on January 12th as a Sankranthi treat.
As per the latest updates, Jai Simha’s title logo, first look and motion posters will be unveiled on November 1st. Balayya will be seen in dual avatars in this film. Nayanthara is the film’s female lead, while Kannada actress Hariprriya and Malayali starlet Natasha Doshi essay crucial roles. C Kalyan is the producer and Chirantan Bhatt is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a launch date
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections
- Talented actor gets rave reviews for his OTT film
- Sonu Sood to unveil his plan to help school kids
- Fans want Prashanth Neel to make a Prabhas, Yash multi-starrer
- Vijay Sethupathi’s terrific first look from Uppena is out on his b’day