The makers of young Sandalwood hero Nikhil Kumar and noted Tollywood director Vijay Kumar Konda of Gundejaari Gallanthayyinde fame have just unveiled the film’s striking first look and motion posters to announce the title. This high budget action entertainer has been interestingly titled as Rider.
Nikhil Kumar is the son of former Karnataka Chief Minister Kumaraswamy and grandson of ex-Prime Minister HD Deve Gowda. Young actress Kashmira Pardeshi of Hippie fame plays the female lead in the film. Chandru Manoharan is producing the movie. The film is being made as a Kannada-Telugu bilingual.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house