Talented actress Nithya Menen’s interesting choice of movies needs no introduction. The actress’ next film will be an experimental multilingual thriller, titled Praana. Interesting aspect of Praana is that it’s a one-actress film, starring only Nithya Menen.
This evening, Praana’s intriguing first look poster was unveiled by Mollywood heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan. Legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram handled camera for the movie and VK Prakash has directed it. Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty has recorded the film’s location sound using the Surround Sync Sound format, a first of its kind attempt in India.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018