Talented actress Nithya Menen’s interesting choice of movies needs no introduction. The actress’ next film will be an experimental multilingual thriller, titled Praana. Interesting aspect of Praana is that it’s a one-actress film, starring only Nithya Menen.
This evening, Praana’s intriguing first look poster was unveiled by Mollywood heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan. Legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram handled camera for the movie and VK Prakash has directed it. Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty has recorded the film’s location sound using the Surround Sync Sound format, a first of its kind attempt in India.
- Mohan Babu’s big political move today?
- Dookudu actress teases about her role in Maharshi
- Clarification on Balakrishna-Rajashekar multi-starrer
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs yet another biggie in Tamil
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date