Fans of star hero Pawan Kalyan have been eagerly waiting for his comeback film, Vakeel Saab. The film is slated to release in summer and the shooting formalities are underway in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest updates reveal that the first look of this highly-anticipated courtroom drama will be out on March 2 and an official announcement is awaited in this regard. Producer Dil Raju is said to be determined to promote the film aggressively and thus he’s kick-starting the promotional activity quite early.
Anjali, Nivetha Thomas and Ananya are playing the female leads in the movie. Venu Sreeram is directing this remake and Boney Kapoor is co-producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- We just had dinner: Ram Charan on film with Prashanth Neel
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu
- Interesting update on Radhe Shyam teaser