Fans of star hero Pawan Kalyan have been eagerly waiting for his comeback film, Vakeel Saab. The film is slated to release in summer and the shooting formalities are underway in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest updates reveal that the first look of this highly-anticipated courtroom drama will be out on March 2 and an official announcement is awaited in this regard. Producer Dil Raju is said to be determined to promote the film aggressively and thus he’s kick-starting the promotional activity quite early.
Anjali, Nivetha Thomas and Ananya are playing the female leads in the movie. Venu Sreeram is directing this remake and Boney Kapoor is co-producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time