Director Ram Gopal Varma revealed that the first look poster of Sarkar 3, the third part in the super hit Sarkar franchise, will be released on August 26th. RGV also stated that this third installment won’t feature both Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Sarkar 3 will have Big B Amitabh Bachchan playing the lead role once again. His powerful character of a Marathi patriarch who almost runs a parallel government in the state has become a fans’ favorite.
More details regarding Sarkar 3 will be revealed in the coming few days.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections