We have already reported that Ritu Varma of Pelli Choopulu fame is doing a Tamil film along with Dulquer Salman. The latest we hear is that the first look of the film will be out on the 14th of February as Valentine’s special.
Touted to be a love story, the film has been titled Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithaal and is being directed by Desingh Periyasamy, an award-winning short filmmaker.
This is Ritu’s second film in Tamil and she is quite excited to share space with Malayalam heartthrob Dulquer Salman.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika