We have already reported that Ritu Varma of Pelli Choopulu fame is doing a Tamil film along with Dulquer Salman. The latest we hear is that the first look of the film will be out on the 14th of February as Valentine’s special.
Touted to be a love story, the film has been titled Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithaal and is being directed by Desingh Periyasamy, an award-winning short filmmaker.
This is Ritu’s second film in Tamil and she is quite excited to share space with Malayalam heartthrob Dulquer Salman.
- Bellamokonda Sreenivas gets trolled for his Twitter post
- Creative director in search of his lead cast
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube