We have already reported that Ritu Varma of Pelli Choopulu fame is doing a Tamil film along with Dulquer Salman. The latest we hear is that the first look of the film will be out on the 14th of February as Valentine’s special.
Touted to be a love story, the film has been titled Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithaal and is being directed by Desingh Periyasamy, an award-winning short filmmaker.
This is Ritu’s second film in Tamil and she is quite excited to share space with Malayalam heartthrob Dulquer Salman.
Articles that might interest you:
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?