The first look and teaser of an upcoming Telugu film titled Romance was launched earlier today in Ramanaidu studios, on the eve of Valentine’s Day. Prince, who had acted in Neeku Naaku and Bus Stop, is playing the lead role. Dimple Chopda and Manasa are making their debut as lead actresses with this film. Swamy, who had earlier written dialogues for several films like Darling and Rebel, is turning director with this film. SKN and G Srinivas Rao, who had earlier made Ee Rojullo, are producing the film under Good Cinema group. Maruthi is presenting the film. So far, 70% of the film has been completed. Sai Karthik is scoring the music and J Prabhakar Reddy is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens in summer this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info about Mahesh’s look in Chiru’s next
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Popular director to helm Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake?
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting film launched on his birthday