The first look and teaser of an upcoming Telugu film titled Romance was launched earlier today in Ramanaidu studios, on the eve of Valentine’s Day. Prince, who had acted in Neeku Naaku and Bus Stop, is playing the lead role. Dimple Chopda and Manasa are making their debut as lead actresses with this film. Swamy, who had earlier written dialogues for several films like Darling and Rebel, is turning director with this film. SKN and G Srinivas Rao, who had earlier made Ee Rojullo, are producing the film under Good Cinema group. Maruthi is presenting the film. So far, 70% of the film has been completed. Sai Karthik is scoring the music and J Prabhakar Reddy is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens in summer this year.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment