Sai Dharam Tej, who was last seen in Solo Brathuke So Better, has a busy schedule ahead this year. The actor will next be seen in Deva Katta’s upcoming film, and the makers have revealed that the title and the motion poster of the film will be unveiled on January 25.
While the poster has left people guessing about the relevance of a chariot and horses in the story, Deva Katta stated that it’s not a period drama, and that it deals with the present.
Aishwarya Rajesh is the lead actress in this film, which is said to be a political drama. More details are awaited.
It’s NOT a period or history…😀! It's just history NOW!! Take a guess on the title in relevance to what those horses and chariot mean…! 😊Revealing @ 5pm tmorrow… https://t.co/YCH6WGeIUd
— deva katta (@devakatta) January 24, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?