Finally, the wait is over for Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s daughter Shivani Rajashekar’s big screen debut. On the occasion of the young starlet’s birthday, the makers of her debut film released her first look this morning.
Shivani is named Vennela in her as-yet-untitled film, which is touted as a fantasy. Shivani looks beautiful in a girl next door avatar in the poster which looks new age with a touch of fantasy. Teja Sajja, who acted in several films as a child artiste, is the male lead in the movie.
Directed by Mallik Ram, who had directed the popular web-series Pelli Gola, the film is being bankrolled by a new banner S Originals and Mahateja Creations. This shooting is under progress. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ next with UV Creations is a multi starrer?
- Suriya’s director utilizes lockdown for a meaningful purpose
- Noted OTT platform ropes star director for a documentary
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again