Finally, the wait is over for Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s daughter Shivani Rajashekar’s big screen debut. On the occasion of the young starlet’s birthday, the makers of her debut film released her first look this morning.
Shivani is named Vennela in her as-yet-untitled film, which is touted as a fantasy. Shivani looks beautiful in a girl next door avatar in the poster which looks new age with a touch of fantasy. Teja Sajja, who acted in several films as a child artiste, is the male lead in the movie.
Directed by Mallik Ram, who had directed the popular web-series Pelli Gola, the film is being bankrolled by a new banner S Originals and Mahateja Creations. This shooting is under progress. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya- New heroine for Charan will be confirmed next week
- Kiara Advani becomes the top choice in Bollywood- Here’s show?
- Color Photo Suhas’ dairy packed with multiple films
- Pawan Kalyan’s directors facing a lot of tension and insecurity?
- After Nithiin, top Malayalam star to remake Andhadhun
- Rajasekhar in complete rest- To avoid shoots for now