Young hero Sandy had won accolades for his intense performance in RGV’s political faction drama, Vangaveeti. Now, the actor is reprising the slain Osmania University student leader George Reddy’s role in the latter biopic, titled George Reddy. Suriya’s character Michael Vasanth in Mani Ratnam’s Yuva was inspired by George Reddy.
George Reddy’s first look poster will be released soon. The film is being directed by Jeevan Reddy, who had earlier made Dalam. The biopic will showcase the student movements in OU from 1962 to 1972. Marathi blockbuster Sairat fame Sudhakar Reddy Yekkanti is the film’s cinematographer. Appi Reddy and Damu Kosanam are jointly bankrolling the biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero