After the solid success of his debut production venture, Kumari 21F, director Sukumar is coming up with yet another romantic drama for his second production. Titled Darsakudu, this movie’s first look poster has been unveiled just a while ago.
Darsakudu introduces Sukumar’s nephew Ashok as a hero. A majority of the film’s shooting is wrapped up already including the talkie part and the unit will can a couple of songs abroad.
Darsakudu stars Eesha as its female lead. Hari Prasad is directing this movie, which is being co-produced by Vijay Kumar, Thomas Reddy and Ravichandra.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections