It’s well-known that bollywood actress Sunny Leone is currently working on a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film, Veeramahadevi. Directed by VC Vadivudaiyan, the big budget period action drama is being produced by the Steevees Corner banner.
As per the latest updates, Veeramahadevi’s first look will be unveiled on May 18. The makers released a teaser poster on the eve of Sunny Leone’s birthday. Sunny had underwent training in sword fighting for her role.
Veeramahadevi’s Tamil version has been titled as Veeramadevi. The big budget film, which will have close to 70 minutes of VFX, will release in the second half of this year.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad