It’s well-known that bollywood actress Sunny Leone is currently working on a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film, Veeramahadevi. Directed by VC Vadivudaiyan, the big budget period action drama is being produced by the Steevees Corner banner.
As per the latest updates, Veeramahadevi’s first look will be unveiled on May 18. The makers released a teaser poster on the eve of Sunny Leone’s birthday. Sunny had underwent training in sword fighting for her role.
Veeramahadevi’s Tamil version has been titled as Veeramadevi. The big budget film, which will have close to 70 minutes of VFX, will release in the second half of this year.
- All eyes on Mr. Majnu’s trailer
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title
- Chiranjeevi’s granddaughter gets a cute name